Texas Tone® Tube Amp Accessories
Select New and New Old Stock (NOS) Tubes
New Preamp Tubes
New production JJ Electronics tubes are stringently tested for noise and microphonics. Power tubes are tested using Amplitrex testers driving an external amp, and power amp tube pairs are also matched.
- JJ Electronics preamp tubes, all pre-tested for low noise and low microphonics
- JJ Electronics power tubes, all with 24 hour burn in and tested for noise and matched
- Texas Tone® JJ 6V6S and 6L6GC Power tubes are built Double Mica spacers in the top of the tube to reduce rattle in combo amps.
- JJ Electronics rectifiers, pre-tested for full inrush current
- JJ 12AT7 and 12AU7, all tested for low noise and low microphonics, and balanced triodes for phase splitter use.
- Tung-Sol 12AX7 New Production, selected for low noise and microphonics
- Electro-Harmonix 12AY7, 12AT7, 12AU7, selected for low noise and microphonics
- Mullard 12AX7 New Production, selected for low noise and microphonics
New Old Stock (NOS) USA made vacuum tubes. If it's listed here, it's in stock. Inquire for quantities on hand or to place an order.
- 12AT7WC - ECG Joint Army/Navy (JAN) MIL-Spec 12AT7WC
- 12AU7 - Raytheon, RCA clear, RCA Black
- 12AX7 - RCA, USA made
- 12AX7 - RCA, UK made
- 5Y3GT - USA made JAN 5Y3WGTA
- 6V6GTA - GE Matched Pair
Back to Texas Tone® Amps home page.